The Columbus Area Chamber of Commerce serves as a plan holding room, allowing members of the Contractor Builders Service to receive plans and other bid documents for construction projects around the area. Members of the CBS can call the Chamber office to request plans and they will be ordered from the architect. CBS members are responsible for finding contact information for the desired architect.
- Membership in the Contractor Builders Service is only open to members of the Columbus Area Chamber of Commerce.
- The annual fee to be a member of the CBS is $70.
- If you would like to request a plan, simply call our office and give us the architect’s contact information and we will order it immediately.
- Plans should be picked up within 4 hours of being notified they are ready.
- Plans are to be checked out for 24 hours and then returned to the office.
- This guideline is to ensure plans are available to the next person on the list within a reasonable amount of time.
- You will be notified by telephone or fax of any addendums or information received about the plans.
- Special orders for plans need to be placed before noon on Friday.