Join us in celebrating the impact of agriculture in the Columbus area at the 55th Annual Columbus Area Rural Recognition Banquet!
Organized by the Columbus Area Chamber of Commerce Agribusiness Committee, the Rural Recognition Banquet is a community-driven event that seeks to recognize and honor the tireless efforts of our local ag producers and agribusiness professionals. Agriculture is Nebraska’s number one industry, and we are proud to celebrate it and the critical role it plays in our region.
The Rural Recognition Banquet is an evening to cherish as we come together to celebrate agriculture and the way of life it provides. It is a time to honor not just our current and future ag producers, but also to recognize the essential role played by the Platte County 4-H Program and the Platte County Agricultural Society in promoting agricultural excellence in our community.
Click link below to purchase general admission tickets or purchase in-person at the Columbus Area Chamber office. *deadline to order is 3/15/24.
Please show your appreciation to in who have dedicated their lives to agriculture
Congratulations to the 2024 Rural Recognition Honorees
Thank You Sponsors!
- Agri-City Insurance
- Alliance for the Future of Agriculture in Nebraska
- American Family Insurance – Burgess & Associates, LLC
- Brookestone Acres
- Busch Equipment Co., LLC
- Cargill Meat Solutions
- Casey’s Mail Service LLC
- Central Community College – Columbus Campus
- Central Valley Ag
- Cornerstone Bank
- CSS Farms, LLC
- Eye Physicians, P.C.
- Gene Steffy Ford
- Loup Power District
- Mead Lumber
- Mike’s Auto Sales & Towing
- OneUnited Federal Credit Union
- Performance Printing
- Platte County Farm Bureau
- QC Supply
- Samson, Inc.
- Sandy Pine Systems, Inc.
- Schumacher, Smejkal & Elm P.C.
- Stealth Broadband
- Summit Heartland, LLC
- Sunbelt Rentals
- Tessendorf & Tessendorf, P.C.
- Tri-County Title & Escrow Co
- Twin River Veterinary Clinic
- West Point Implement of Columbus, Inc.