Why is this a priority for the Chamber?
- Streets represent our community; 23rd Street is our doorway to families, CEO’s, tourists, future employees.
- Around 100 businesses are located along the nearly 3-mile route.
- Between 14K and 26K cars travel 23rd Street daily.
- Businesses on streescaped streets show up to 12% higher income streams.
- Green spaces, trees, and special lighting instill pride in our community and beautify our intersections, sidewalks, and streets.
- The project enhances Columbus’s part of the historic Lincoln Highway