Red, White, KaBoom! is the area’s biggest Independence Day celebration.
This year’s event will be held as an aerial show only on July 3, 2020, at approximately 10:00 p.m.
Columbus Public Schools will host the event at Columbus High School.
A few key reminders for the public:
- Alcohol and personal fireworks are prohibited in school parking lots and on ALL City property.
- There will be no ground-level show, only an 18-minute aerial display.
- Residential neighborhoods, in all directions around the school, should be able to see the display.
- The location is also good for attendees to watch from their vehicles – like a drive-in movie.
- There will be no entertainment, restrooms, or food provided.
- Do not gather in groups of more than eight; be respectful of the neighborhood residents.
- Roadways designated as ‘No Parking’ will be enforced.
- The parkway arterial and roads leading to the Columbus Community Hospital must remain open for safety reasons.
- Obey safety protocols which will be posted on signs around the vicinity.
- A zone of approximately 600-feet is needed around the pyrotech’s launch pad.
- Parking lots and City property will be marked, prohibiting alcohol and personal fireworks.
- Use of private business parking lots in the area is at the discretion of the property owners.
This event is 100% donations funded
This fireworks display is only possible through the generous donations of Columbus area businesses and community. Every dollar counts – help us continue this community tradition and celebrate with some sizzle!