Fireworks will light up the Columbus, NE sky in celebration of Independence Day at the 12th Annual Red, White, Kaboom!
Sunday, July 3rd, 2022
Columbus High School
Fireworks: 10:00 PM | Sponsor Parking Opens: 8:00 PM
Fireworks Display Music aired on KLIR (101.1 FM)
A few key reminders for the public:
- Alcohol and personal fireworks are prohibited in the school parking lots and on ALL City property.
- There will be no ground-level show, only a 20-minute aerial display.
- Residential neighborhoods, in all directions around the school, should be able to see the display.
- The location is also good for attendees to watch from their vehicles – like a drive-in movie.
- There will be no entertainment, restrooms, or food provided.
- Be respectful of the neighborhood residents.
- Roadways designated as ‘No Parking’ will be enforced.
- Lost Creek Parkway and streets leading to the Columbus Community Hospital must remain open for safety reasons.
- Obey safety protocols which will be posted on signs around the vicinity.
- A zone of approximately 600-feet is needed around the pyrotechnician’s launch pad.
- Use of private business parking lots in the area is at the discretion of property owners.
The public is asked to abide by signs posted for public safety, be respectful of the nearby residential neighborhoods and private parking lots and be courteous not to leave debris for someone else to pick up.