Attend Customer Service Workshops
1) Reviving Customer Service will be presented by CCC-Columbus on January 15, 2020 from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at the Columbus Chamber office.
This workshop will:
- Establish how to demonstrate value of the service transaction
- Identify Moments of Truth for the customer
- Enhance communication skills by discussing proper word
- Discover techniques for dealing with difficult customers
The cost to attend is $65. To sign up or learn more, contact Sue Mahlin at email@example.com or call 402-564-1409. Registration included interactive classroom instruction, printed material and a break.
2) Customer Service Excellence 101+ will be presented by UNL Extension on January 30, 2020 from 10 a.m. to noon at the Columbus Chamber office.
What will you learn?
- Finest standards of performance that impact customer experience and how to create a competitive advantage
- Identify and practice service recovery strategies that satisfy customers and prevent issues from reoccurring
- How to gather, interpret, and utilize guest feedback to improve customer loyalty
If you’re interested in attending, register here: https://go.unl.edu/9yjd The registration fee is $75, which includes two hours of instruction, a participant packet with a flash drive, completion certificate and refreshments.